System Architect (m/f)
Neugier und Erfindergeist haben die Marke Tridonic zum technologischen Gehirn
der Zumtobel Group gemacht. Mit der Herstellung von intelligenten und energieeffizienten LED-Modulen,
LED-Betriebsgeräten, Sensoren und Software sorgt Tridonic in der Gruppe für das innovative Innenleben des Lichts.
Seit 1991 bedient Tridonic als eigenständige Marke den Leuchtenhersteller-Markt und generiert damit rund 80 Prozent
ihres Umsatzes mit Leuchtenherstellern aus der ganzen Welt.
- In this position, you will work in system development and are responsible for the system level technology decisions.
- You are a part of the core project team in the area of system development and you are responsible for linking the business & technology aspects of the system.
- You take over the technical system lead in pre-development, development or specific third party sourcing projects.
- You are responsible for the system architecture and topology of the system developments.
- You coordinate the different R&D pillars in these projects and together with the team you define the borders of the systems and the required components/interfaces.
- You take over responsibility for System Requirements / Requirement Specification thereby ensuring that they are in line with the deliverables of the project.
- Finally, you are highly involved and integrated into defining technologies in a close alignment with other parts of the R&D department.
- You have a master degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related technical field and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You have a good knowledge in system development, requirements engineering ideally at least first experience in UML or Polarion.
- You have a broad technical understanding of the company´s core technology areas (Electronics, SW, Lightsources, Sensors).
- You are thinking in systems (from top level to the details, from development to business and across the whole lifecycle of a product).
- Thanks to your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you are able to build sustainable relationships with all relevant stakeholders be it developers, product managers or customers.
- You will surely convince us with your ability to think ‘outside the box’ while defining solutions in a workable form.
- You are fluent in English.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 44.397,22 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.