SAP FI Teamlead (m/w)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
What it's all about: An industry in the throes of change – improving global business processes
LEDs, leased lighting solutions, the Internet of Things: our industry and the Zumtobel Group are changing rapidly. We in the SAP team play a central role, ensuring optimum workflows in a fast-moving environment. We take existing business processes to the next level and, where necessary, we also subject everything to a total rethink, from the supply chain through to financing.
Our SAP team: Consolidated expertise in an informal setting
The team currently comprises 16 women and 21 men aged between 25 and 64, all of them take a pride in understanding the Group’s business processes in context. In specialised subgroups of around ten, we take responsibility for SD, PP, SCM, MDM, BI and BPC, FI, CO and HR. It’s a very informal setup: we are on first-name terms and – most importantly – we provide mutual support. Newcomers always appreciate that. Together with 100 IT colleagues, we work in light-infused open-plan offices in an architectural gem of a building with a fantastic roof terrace that has hosted many barbecues.
Job description: To optimise finance processes around the world
- You will lead and develop the FI Team of the Zumtobel Group and at the same time are willing to work hands-on in the projects of the team.
- You will lead big implementation and harmonization projects in the area of FI/CO, like for example roll-outs to new regions or the creation of the blueprint for the S/4 Hana implementation.
- As a member of our team, not only will you find your SAP skills highly valued but especially your ideas on how to make workflows better. In this vital area, you will be advising the key members of staff in the individual departments ranging from incoming invoices to balance sheet.
- You and your team will be working on and engrossed in projects. You will specify, implement and test. And you will support users intensively at the initial stage. In addition, you will be providing third-level support and cascading your knowledge in training sessions.
- You will do everything within your power to ensure that your project is of maximum benefit, for example bringing the right people on board – including outside specialists – combining different perspectives and striving for user-friendly solutions.
A passion for coding, processes and people
- You have already gathered some years of leadership experience or you gained extensive project management experience and intend to lead a small team.
- You will already have gained several years of practical experience with SAP. You will be well acquainted with the FI, knowledge in CO module is also advantageous.
- Ideally you also provide knowledge of SAP ABAP.
- You like to think in terms of processes, are quick to see connections at a detailed level and thus understand workflows in the business environment. Thanks to your farsightedness and imagination, you are able to develop good solutions.
- You will have a gift for bringing together people from different areas and cultures in your projects, whether their primary role is management, software development or logistics, and whether they come from a megacity in Asia or from a village in the Alps.
- You will relish the prospect of getting straight down to business and of maximum independence, because new recruits are involved in projects after only a few days, learning about our company on the job while enjoying the support of experienced colleagues.
- We generally converse in German, though English is the language used in many projects, in tickets and in documentation. You will get on fine in either.
What we offer: Premier league of the profession plus maximum quality of life
- Three core brands in 90 countries, production facilities all over the world, a workforce of just under 6,200 people, an industry in the throes of change: all the ingredients for intriguing and complex SAP tasks in all modules.
- The Position is located in Dornbirn, Austria. Dornbirn is a city where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- Flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected, you mostly decide for yourself when and where you work.
- Business trips kept within reasonable limits: most of us are out and about for between two and six weeks per year. If you want to travel more, that option is obviously open to you.
Salary: How good are you?
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 48.699,28 EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!