Senior Java Developer for IoT Test Automation Framework (m/f)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
Are you a PASSIONATE Senior Test Automation Expert looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation? Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? Do you want to be part of a new venture to help maximise business PERFORMANCE? If the answer to the questions are yes, then we want to hear from you.
Tridonic are recruiting for a Senior Java Developer for IoT Test Automation Framework (m/f) to work in our newly established software competence centre for lighting technologies in Porto as the business strengthens its group wide software know-how. You will be part of a team on the edge of innovation who take pride in bringing to the market new innovations and state of the art technology. This is an exciting time to be joining the Tridonic team as we look to strengthen our position as the global driver of lighting technology.
As a Senior Java Developer for IoT Test Automation within our software testing team you will be responsible for design, development, maintenance and continuous improvement of our test automation tool chain.
Your remit will include but not limited to:
- You will be working at the forefront of IoT innovations, testing cloud applications and interfaces, web portals, mobile applications and embedded devices.
- Your passion is to explore the uncharted Internet of Light business being part of the R&D team.
- Your contribution is quality assurance within an agile development process (Scrum) to continuously monitor and benchmark functionality, scalability, availability and reliability during development.
- You are responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and improving our test automation framework.
- You will automate test cases and develop code for parts of the tool chain in close collaboration with globally distributed development and testing teams.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement activities all around testing in alignment with the global SW testing team.
- You will evaluate, select and integrate new tools into the test automation framework
Candidates should have previous experience of working as in software development and you are used to typical tools used in Software Development Life Cycle. You will have advanced knowledge and experience in programming, test automation frameworks, test and related tools (e.g. C++, C#, Java, IntelliJ, Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Maven, Wireshark) as well as being proficient with build automation concepts using tools like maven, GitLab-CI, Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes.
Ideally you will be degree (or college) educated with a focus on electrical engineering, computer science or similar. The role will need a high level of stakeholder management therefore you should be able to command the respect of and build professional relationships with internal and external customer.
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Tridonic offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with a market leading brand. You’ll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the freedom to make an impact – and build the career you’re proud of.