The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
- Arrange for the timely, secure and cost-effective movement of goods and materials
- Responsible for the implementation of global/local logistics strategies to facilitate the efficiency of actions and cost-effective flow of products from A to B
- SAP data entry and responsible for data validation / PP and MM modules in SAP
- Maximizing efficiency, reliability, timeliness and cost effectiveness within supply chain and within other departments
- Ensure team's resources are used effectively and work schedules and targets are met
- Capacity Planning on proper way and in advance used
- Accurate Material Availability responsibility
- Responsible for current and ongoing production plans from FG export point of view and responsible for upcoming periods - planning horizons preparing (rough planning)
- SAP usage / Reporting - needed initiative for making daily job more easier and more efficient
- Training of new colleagues in Production Planning section
- Close connection with Operative purchasing dep. and Production
- Production operative experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- SAP, MRP, and resource planning experiences are beneficial
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Language skills (fluent in written and spoken English)
- PC knowledge for MS Office, any other program/application would be considered as advantage
- Able to work in a team oriented, target driven environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent attitude and attendance record
- Good communication and organizational skills