Key Account Manager - Specification
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you a natural relationship builder – someone who enjoys making new connections and has a genuine desire to help others be successful? Are you experienced in account management and business development, ready for the next challenge and excited by the prospect of building a successful career with a leading global brand in the cutting-edge lighting, LED and smart building sector?
Zumtobel Group are recruiting for a Key Account Manager in Dublin to develop an existing client base and grow the specification sales channel by building and developing relationships with architects, electrical consultants, contractors and engineers.
Working within the specification channel your remit will include:
- Producing and delivering strategic account development and sales management plans.
- Developing and growing a mix of key specification accounts, including architects, electrical consultants, contractors and engineers
- Achieving profit and sales targets by managing a constant sales project pipeline - from preparation and negotiation to contract closure
- Working closely with colleagues locally, nationally and internationally to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement and loyalty.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of the region’s construction and lighting markets, the competitive landscape and key drivers in order to develop and adapt tactics to ensure sustainable profitable growth.
- Being hands-on and driven in developing yourself and others in all elements of the role.
Candidates should have an understanding of the lighting, LED and/or the construction sector with relevant experience in a specification based sales role. You should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in previous roles as well as developing strong relationships with both clients and peers and have a hunger for developing yourself, with evidence of progression in previous organisations.