SAP CO Application Manager (m/w/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
What it's all about: An industry in the throes of change – improving global business processes
LEDs, leased lighting solutions, the Internet of Things: our industry and the Zumtobel Group are changing rapidly. We in the SAP team play a central role, ensuring optimum workflows in a fast-moving environment. We take existing business processes to the next level and, where necessary, we also subject everything to a total rethink, from the supply chain through to financing.
Our SAP team: Consolidated expertise in an informal setting
The team currently comprises 16 women and 21 men aged between 25 and 64, all of them take a pride in understanding the Group’s business processes in context. In specialised subgroups of around ten, we take responsibility for SD, PP, SCM, MDM, BI and BPC, FI, CO and HR. It’s a very informal setup: we are on first-name terms and – most importantly – we provide mutual support. Newcomers always appreciate that. Together with 100 IT colleagues, we work in light-infused open-plan offices in an architectural gem of a building with a fantastic roof terrace that has hosted many barbecues.
To optimise controlling processes around the world
- You will be responsible for the CO applications from requirements engineering through process design and development to support. At the same time you will be working hands-on in the projects of the FI Team
- You will lead big implementation and harmonization projects in the area of CO, like for example roll-outs to new regions or the creation of the blueprint for the S/4 Hana implementation.
- As a member of our team, not only will you find your SAP skills highly valued but especially your ideas on how to make workflows better. In this vital area, you will be advising the key members of staff in the individual departments ranging from income statement to consolidation.
- You will be working on and engrossed in projects. You will specify, implement and test. And you will support users intensively at the initial stage. In addition, you will be providing second and third level support on a daily basis and cascading your knowledge in training sessions.
- You will do everything within your power to ensure that your project is of maximum benefit, for example cooperating with outside specialists or combining different perspectives and striving for user-friendly solutions.
A passion for coding, processes and people
- You will already have gained several years of practical experience with SAP. You will be well acquainted with the CO module as well as in CO-PA, CO-PC and EC-PCA. Knowledge in CO module and SEM-BCS is also advantageous.
- Ideally you also provide knowledge of SAP ABAP.
- You like to think in terms of processes, are quick to see connections at a detailed level and thus understand workflows in the business environment. Thanks to your farsightedness and imagination, you are able to develop good solutions.
- You have good project management skills and will have a gift for bringing together people from different areas and cultures in your projects, whether their primary role is management, software development or logistics, and whether they come from a megacity in Asia or from a village in the Alps.
- You will relish the prospect of getting straight down to business and of maximum independence, because new recruits are involved in projects after only a few days, learning about our company on the job while enjoying the support of experienced colleagues.
- We generally converse in German, though English is the language used in many projects, in tickets and in documentation. You will get on fine in either.
What we offer: Premier league of the profession plus maximum quality of life
- With the core brands Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic in 90 countries, production facilities all over the world, a workforce of 5,900 people, an industry in the throes of change: all the ingredients for intriguing and complex SAP tasks in all modules.
- The Position is located in Dornbirn, Austria. Dornbirn is a city where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope, MBT route and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- Flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected, you mostly decide for yourself when and where you work.
- Business trips kept within reasonable limits: most of us are out and about for between two and six weeks per year. If you want to travel more, that option is obviously open to you.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Salary: How good are you?
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 45.906,70 EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.