Senior Consultant Digital Services (m/f/x)
Die Zumtobel Group ist ein internationaler Lichtkonzern und ein führender Anbieter von innovativen Lichtlösungen, Lichtkomponenten und den dazugehörigen Services. Mit ihren Kernmarken Zumtobel, Thorn und Tridonic bietet die Unternehmensgruppe ihren Kunden in aller Welt ein umfassendes Produkt- und Serviceportfolio.
Our Digital Services use the lighting infrastructure to unlock business value and enable the smart building of the future basing on Internet of Things.
- In this role you will be accountable for sales of our Digital Services portfolio in your respective vertical area, e.g. office, retail, or industry, selling solutions such as Asset Tracking, Proximity Marketing, or Desk Management.
- You will identify customer challenges and translate them into business and technical value proposition together with the PM team.
- You will enable sales channels (e.g. Zumtobel Lighting Brands, Tridonic) to sell and scale Digital Services.
- You will drive customer cases including stakeholder engagement, formulate the value proposition, create offers, support and/or lead customer negotiations translate into customer contracts.
- Together with PM, you will incubate new Digital Services (identify market demand, translate into new proposition, execute PoC, productize and scale).
- You will constantly strive to deliver the best possible results which contributes to business success, while living our core values of passion, performance and partnership and adhering to high ethical principles in all dealings.
A driven and entrepreneurial consultant with the ability to translate customer requirements to our Digital Services organization.
- This role is suited to a passionate and proactive individual with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar job function, preferable with a Master degree in IT or business administration
- You have proven expertise in value based solution selling as well as developing and executing country sales strategies in cooperation with sales, marketing and product management.
- Furthermore, you display a profound knowledge about the competitive landscape and vertical market trends, an international mindset and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience.
- You have a solid understanding of IT and communication technologies, and an analytical and strategic mindset which allows you to identify needs and realize value.
- You are driven by revenue and profit.
- You have a strength in stakeholder management and are comfortable to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Finally, you display a very good command of English, preferably complemented by good German and French language skills.
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary (38.5 hours per week) of € 50.355,06 p.a. prescribed by the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.