Turnkey Project Manager (m/f/x)
Die Zumtobel Group ist ein internationaler Lichtkonzern und ein führender Anbieter von innovativen Lichtlösungen, Lichtkomponenten und den dazugehörigen Services. Mit ihren Kernmarken Zumtobel, Thorn und Tridonic bietet die Unternehmensgruppe ihren Kunden in aller Welt ein umfassendes Produkt- und Serviceportfolio.
Your Job: to manage globally our turnkey lighting solutions
Whether it is a new lighting design for the FC Bayern Munich Allianz Arena, the lighting- and digital services for 1100 state-of-the-art workplaces at the Nestlé headquarters in Switzerland or a lighting solution for 300 stores in a British retail chain: you are responsible for the best turnkey lighting solution for our customer.
- After the contract award you start to plan, define, coordinate and execute all electrical and technical aspects for the perfect customized lighting solution
- You are leading the associated project team and are applying best-in-class project management to ensure that all customer contracts requirements are executed perfectly to meet in terms of time, quality and budget from start to finish
- Risk-, Change order- management, the assignment and coordination of sub-contractors and safety on construction sites are all on your agenda
- You are the central point of contact and advisor for our key accounts with regard to any contract matters, from contract award through to the point of handover to our After Sales team
- You have a university degree in construction engineering OR you are a IPMA certified project manager with deep electrical lighting construction manager experience
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as construction manager ideally with experience in electrical plant engineering/lighting.
- In German and English you are fluent, both written and spoken; any additional language would be a plus
- You are excellent in interacting with different peoples, cultures and industries on an international level
- In challenging situations you always find the right words and always keep an eye on the goal
- Your attitude is getting things done and to be proud of the results at the end of the project – the perfect lighting solution.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 49.579,-/p.a.. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.