Global Commercial Sales Service Expert (m/w/x)
Tridonic, das Technologie-Unternehmen der Zumtobel Group, nimmt mit der Herstellung von innovativer Hard- und Software für smarte und vernetzte Beleuchtungssysteme eine weltweit führende Rolle im Bereich der Lichttechnologie ein.
- Your responsibility is to ensure an optimal customer service by correctly handling the opportunity and order management process.
- Furthermore, you will process customer orders, incoming orders and inquiries holistically in order to provide ideal, fast and high quality customer service focused on enhancing customer satisfaction as well as increasing our sales in the long run.
- In addition, you will take care of the transparency of all business activities for specific markets.
- You will coordinate the flow of information to other departments where required as well as to the Area Sales Manager.
- By actively supporting the global sales processes as well as training the sales staff, you will contribute significantly to making the global process standardization more efficient.
- Furthermore, you actively support the product introduction process and the PhaseIn/PhaseOut management.
- The implementation of projects to optimize the global sales process, data maintenance and support of sales activities complete your job profile
- You have an education in business administration (e.g. HAK, HLW or Bachelor degree) and very good knowledge of SAP.
- You bring first professional experience in customer service, inside sales or export.
- You are customer- and solution-oriented, have a good ability to cope with complex environments and also bring along knowledge in understanding processes as well as first experience in project management.
- Thanks to your excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English, you approach your colleagues, partners and stakeholders with the right sense for intercultural communication.
- You are characterized by a precise and well-structured way of working and always complete your tasks reliably.
- Your confident and friendly appearance completes your profile.
Does this sound like an appealing job to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding note: Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 40.554,78 p. a., the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.