Business Innovation Expert (m/f/x)
Tridonic, das Technologie-Unternehmen der Zumtobel Group, nimmt mit der Herstellung von innovativer Hard- und Software für smarte und vernetzte Beleuchtungssysteme eine weltweit führende Rolle im Bereich der Lichttechnologie ein.
Drive new Business Innovations – connecting cutting edge use cases, market innovation and state of the art hardware and software technologies for smart and connected professional lighting systems.
You are passionate about technology and you have already innovative ideas in your head, how you connect multiple technologies into a new use case? You love to connect multiple technologies and business aspects hence managing the technical part of leading global business innovation projects? You love to have the freedom to explore, get your hands dirty, drive new business cases forward and you lead others through your inspirational, convincing personality – then this is the perfect job for you! You’ll be part of the Business Foundry, a highly agile team, who takes pride to maximize business growth by quickly validating and implementing business ideas and in taking TRIDONIC to the next level by generating an ecosystem around world-class products for lighting and “beyond lighting” applications.
- You shape business innovation projects – you match new use cases with different technologies and solutions.
- You define the technical requirements and partner up with Tridonic Business Innovation.
- Either with internal or external developers or by yourself – the decision is yours – you lead, manage and execute the technical complexity of where multiple technologies need to interoperate.
- You cooperate intensively with the technology department from our partners – you understand, classify their solutions and evaluate the synergy potential with the standard Tridonic portfolio.
- Due to your clear, concise and inspiring communication you explain technical details understandable and catch up the challenges and needs of a project and bring it to success!
- Last but not least you are a “scout” and networker among technology trends, hence you interact with research groups, universities and potential partners.
- Your basis is a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business informatics or a related field.
- You have 5+years of experience and demonstrated success in complex software projects as architect, project leader or product owner.
- You have knowledge in software design principles (APIs and one of the top PaaS providers (Azure Cloud knowledge is a plus).
- You are familiar with the latest trends and developments on Machine learning and object models on building automation real.
- You have excellent project management skills – you lead, organise and execute resources (time, cost, quality) of the business innovation project.
- You have a hands-on mentality with a very technical problem solving approach who takes calculated risks.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.