Business Innovation Manager/ Business Innovation Project Manager (m/f/x)
Tridonic, das Technologie-Unternehmen der Zumtobel Group, nimmt mit der Herstellung von innovativer Hard- und Software für smarte und vernetzte Beleuchtungssysteme eine weltweit führende Rolle im Bereich der Lichttechnologie ein.
You are managing Business Innovation Projects globally within our new initiated, highly agile Business Foundry.
- You are leading and executing the commercial aspects of the new business innovation, hence you are cooperate intensively with the Business Innovation Expert and work closely among our customers.
- By quickly validating new use cases you maximize business growth by offering a business ecosystem around world-class products for lighting and “beyond lighting” applications.
- You are defining business requirements and you are creating commercial models – either with internal or external developers or with market leaders or trendy startups – the decision is yours.
- Due to your clear and concise communication you explain profitability calculations understandable and catch up the challenges and needs of a project and bring it to success!
- Last but not least you are working in close interaction and cooperation with various internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure that Tridonic’s business innovation is a commercial success.
You have an above average business innovation acumen combined with curiosity & experience to manage and calculate new Business Innovation on a new way.
- Your basis is a Bachelor degree – technical, economic engineer or a related field.
- You have 5+years of experience and demonstrated success in innovation management, product management, project management or business development within the building automation or the IoT realm.
- You impress by your ability understanding customer needs and reading beyond them.
- You have a proven track in proposing new business models and representing a real underlying benefit by a cutting edge technology.
- You have excellent project management skills – you lead, organise and execute resources (time, cost, quality) of the business innovation project.
- You have a hands-on mentality with a very technical problem solving approach who takes calculated risks.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.