Area Sales Manager (f/m/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you a natural relationship builder – someone who is passionate about making new connections? Are you skilled at driving forward sales by identifying and establishing new customer relationships as well as cultivating existing customer networks to grow business performance? Are you a strong collaborator who can work in partnership with your international colleagues and customers to help make Zumtobel Group the number one global provider of lighting products and solutions? If so we may have the right role for you.
Zumtobel Group are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager in Budapest, Hungary. Your remit will include:
- Take ownership of the area sales budget to deliver and exceed sales in line with agreed objectives
- Establish new as well as develop existing customer networks with a broad mix of customer types including General Contractor, Installer, Distributor and E-Planner customers
- Develop and implement a sales plan which integrates with the regional sales plans
- Understand sector drivers and opportunities in order to develop strategies and tactics to achieve sustainable growth
- Provide excellent and professional customer service to all clients
- Close cooperation with internal sales and lighting design colleagues, recognising sales as team work
- You should have an understanding of the lighting, construction or building services sector with relevant experience in a specification based sales role
- You have a proven track record of profitable long-term business partnerships and strong commercial mind-set
- You are a great communicator with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- You are a natural relationship builder who works closely with colleagues to ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- You have the ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You encounter challenges with a positive attitude and have an interest in technology
- You have a curious mind with a desire for continuous improvement and development
- High level of computer skills (MS Office, SAP..) and full professional proficiency in Hungarian and very good English skills
If you are excited by the prospect of building a successful career with leading global brands in the cutting-edge lighting industry with an enviable and growing product portfolio in a genuine work environment with bright and humble people, than please apply below.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g. race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.