Services Manager (f/m/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you a technically and commercially minded engineer – someone who is passionate about developing their business? Are you skilled at differentiating your business offering and embracing the Services & Solution concept to grow business performance? Are you a strong collaborator who can work in partnership with your international colleagues and customers to help make Zumtobel Group the number one global provider of lighting products and solutions? If so we may have the right role for you.
Zumtobel Group are recruiting for an Services Manager in Hungary. Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Support the sales team in all service related matters throughout the whole sales process - acquisition, offer, execution / project management and after sales
- Maintain after sales activities such as cost calculation of maintenance contracts, claim & change management, settlement of realised services
- Responsible for execution of project coordination, change & claim management, process documentation and organisation of transfer to client
- Ensure the capability and capacity of the sales force in regards to technical requirements in order to realise the set goals
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar education with an experienced track record in the system integration or service business with industry background such as building management, access control / security
- Expertise from the electrical construction industry following industry standard in tendering and project execution methods
- Communicate effectively at all levels and passionate to create a win win situation for customers, Zumtobel and its stakeholders
- Encounter challenges with a positive attitude, have an interest in technology and strive for continuous improvement & development
- Strong knowledge in using Microsoft Office 365 software apps and SAP know-how is a plus
- Full professional proficiency in Hungarian and very good English communication & presentation skills
If you are excited by the prospect of building a successful career with leading global brands in the cutting-edge lighting industry with an enviable and growing product portfolio in a genuine work environment with bright and humble people, than please apply below.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g. race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.