Corporate IT Service Delivery Manager (m/f/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
What it's all about: Industry in transition - designing global business processes better
LED, lighting solutions on rent, Internet of Things: our industry and the Zumtobel Group are changing rapidly. We in Corporate IT play a very central role in the process - we ensure the best workflows in this turbulent environment. We develop existing business processes further and, where necessary, we also rethink things completely.
Our IT team: bundled competence with a relaxed approach
We are currently around 160 colleagues in Corporate IT who are responsible for process management, IT applications and IT infrastructure. In specialized teams, we optimize the Zumtobel Group on the basis of modern SAP systems. Things are very casual here, we're on a first-name basis, but above all we never leave each other out in the cold. That's something new colleagues particularly appreciate. We work in bright open-plan offices in an architectural gem with a barbecue-tested roof terrace.
In this interesting and global position, you will report directly to the Director CIT IT Service and ensure the smooth and trouble-free operation of our worldwide IT services.
- With your expertise, you will ensure a stable service landscape by managing emerging escalations and competently coordinating service requests.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the development, maintenance and administration of the entire CIT service catalog.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the external supplier management of IT services and will participate in the definition of procurement strategies.
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of our IT services using relevant metrics.
- As the operational deputy for the Director CIT IT Services, you will be a competent contact person for our internal and external customers.
- Furthermore, you actively support the further development and implementation of our Digital Agenda.
- Thanks to your leadership experience, you manage stakeholders professionally and make a point of carrying out your tasks in a proactive, goal-oriented and autonomous manner.
As a technician and communicator (m/f/x) in one person, you have a good understanding of the IT infrastructure and understand how to effectively manage the IT service thanks to your technical competence and communication skills.
- Your basis is a successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study as well as several years of professional experience in a similar position. First management experience is an advantage.
- In addition, you bring applied knowledge in the areas of operations management, project management and supplier management.
- With your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, you are able to manage and implement organizational and technological changes in a dynamic and complex work environment in a goal-oriented manner.
- Your excellent communication skills in German and English complete your profile.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding note: Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 52.184,02 p. a., the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.