Digital Transformation Stream Lead (m/f/x) Data Management
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
In this desirable position you are part of the Digital Transformation Team and act as an important driver for data management initiatives.
- In your stream, you will be responsible for planning, managing and executing project initiatives while ensuring to meet project targets in terms of quality, time and budget (including risk management).
- This includes working with cross-functional stakeholders (internal & external/business & IT) and accompanying the digital transformation from roadmap planning to project implementation.
- You carry the overall responsibility for the project management of the respective stream (project planning, definition of the project scope, project implementation, team definition, project documentation & know-how transfer).
- You support your project members in collecting and consolidating the business requirements, derive the use cases from these requirements and prioritize the implementation. In addition, you monitor the assignment of tasks and actively support the team members in their role.
- Last but not least, you take ownership for the overall implementation of the various data management initiatives across all functional areas and levels of the organization.
Your action- and result oriented mindset paired with your know-how for digital solutions makes you the perfect fit for this position!
- You have a successfully completed university degree (computer science, economics or similar) and several years of relevant professional experience (marketing or sales). Engineering background is a plus.
- You bring both experience and knowledge of enterprise management systems (PIM, MDM, CRM, ERP, etc.) and digital applications.
- You enjoy working in an international environment and you are fluent in English (German is an advantage).
- Acting as an excellent strategic thought leader and customer advocate, you make use of your exceptional business acumen, analytical, planning and collaborative skills.
- You have already gained experience in the area of data management and hence, obtained the capability to give advice on leading practice and emerging trends in the area of data management.
- There, you have proven full project life circle experience successfully implementing PIM systems while leading and managing (digital) teams.
- Your profile is topped off with your exceptional project management + leadership skills and your natural drive to take initiative.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 52.184,02 /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability