Strategic Pricing Manager (m/f/x)
Tridonic, das Technologie-Unternehmen der Zumtobel Group, nimmt mit der Herstellung von innovativer Hard- und Software für smarte und vernetzte Beleuchtungssysteme eine weltweit führende Rolle im Bereich der Lichttechnologie ein.
The Strategic Pricing Manager is a pivotal position in our Headquarter. In this position you improve and execute all of Tridonic’s pricing strategies, processes and policies in close collaboration with colleagues across the organization and around the globe.
- You are evaluating existing pricing strategies thereafter you define, develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of pricing models, initiatives and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits.
- You lead and chair daily Special Price approvals in close cooperation with the product management.
- You are monitoring the ongoing business environment (trends in sales, markets) and draw conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvement to Tridonic’s pricing strategies and tactics.
- Globally you manage and chair pricing procedure policies and -processes improvements.
- You work in close co-ordination with product management and other cross-functional business partners globally to ensure the success of your pricing strategy.
- You have gained at least 5+ years of professional experience in a similar Pricing Manager role.
- You will have a gift for bringing together people from different areas and cultures and to communicate convincing and influencing from bottom up to senior level – this is a MUST HAVE for this position.
- Beside strong analytical, analyzing skills you bring a financial and business acumen combined with drive, resourceful with high level of attention to detail and quality control.
- You are eager to be successful in this matrix-function - you are a leader, self-driven, high-performing, result-oriented and mature personality.
- Hence you love to initiate projects, to digitalize processes and to support people accordingly within focus of Change Management.
- Fluent in English is also a MUST HAVE in this position – German language skills are a plus.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 51.951,-/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.