Senior Project Manager (m/f/x) 80-100%
Tridonic, das Technologie-Unternehmen der Zumtobel Group, nimmt mit der Herstellung von innovativer Hard- und Software für smarte und vernetzte Beleuchtungssysteme eine weltweit führende Rolle im Bereich der Lichttechnologie ein.
In this role, you are managing international and interdisciplinary projects. You are guiding a cross functional project team, developing hardware and software innovations for smart and efficient lighting solutions as well as elaborating and implementing process improvements.
- You are responsible to drive the development and industrialization of lighting system components to achieve outstanding technical solutions for our customers.
- This includes clarifying requirements, developing and owning the project plan, managing budget as well as balancing time, cost and scope.
- With speed we succeed in a highly dynamic environment. You timely facilitate decisions and with that you ultimately ensure competitiveness in the market.
- We value transparency and active communication. As the voice of the project you are reporting the project progress to Senior Management. Together with the project team, you identify and manage risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Constant learning is in our DNA. Therefore, you will also dedicate towards process improvements to maintain high performance and project success.
- Your basis is a master’s degree in economics, engineering or equivalent interdisciplinary studies.
- You build on a proven track record of 5+ years managing complex projects in a comparable environment.
- You have a solid know-how and are experienced in using common project management methods and tools.
- Your profound analytical skills help you to early identify risks and corresponding solutions, while your hands-on mentality gives you the drive for adaption.
- With a proactive and positive attitude you motivate your project team to go the extra mile and master challenging conditions with optimism.
- You feel comfortable on stage and have a keen sense for audience oriented communication.
- With an open mindset and active listening skills you proof as empathetic team player.
- Your excellent command of English, both written and spoken, serves you as an entry ticket to Tridonic’s international environment. Good German skills are a plus.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 59.176,88 /p.a (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.