Trainee – Research & Development (m/f/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Enlighten your career and realize your full potential
Our Global Traineeship Program offers you the opportunity to enter the world of the Zumtobel Group. As part of the trainee community, you will get to know various departments and learn where you can actively shape the future of light. Accompanied by experienced mentors and individual development measures, the program is the ideal entry into an international company with an open and respectful culture. Apply and become an active part of our company with start in Autumn 2023.
- 18-months Traineeship Program in the area of Research & Development with a focus on Innovation and Pre-Development
- Participation in new product development in several product segments concept development and industrialization. Where topics like light design, optics, electronics, material science and connectivity & controls are extremely relevant
- You will be actively involved in cross-divisional projects, partly without supervision
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technology oriented field, STEM background or alternatively innovation management
- Strong interest and affinity in data analytics and digital tools
- Ideally, you have gained first professional experience in an international company
- Open-minded and proactive
- Perfect English skills and one other language German language skills are beneficial
The Zumtobel Group Traineeship benefits:
- Mentoring program with individual support
- Participation in various trainings organized by our People Development Department
- Assignment at one of our worldwide locations, where you will get to know the local processes and expand your company-wide network
- Excellent opportunities for your advancement in the Zumtobel Group
We look forward to receiving your application.