Software Test Engineer – Light Management System (m/f)
Als Teil der Zumtobel Group steht die Marke Zumtobel für ganzheitliche Lichtlösungen,
die vor allem das Wohlbefinden des Menschen berücksichtigen. Sie verbinden ausgezeichnetes Design
mit behutsamer Integration in die Architektur. Als Innovationsführer bietet Zumtobel ein
überragendes Spektrum an hochwertigen Leuchten und Lichtsteuerungssystemen,
die in unterschiedlichsten Bereichen zur Anwendung kommen.
- You will be developing test concepts for our lighting management systems (including daylight or venetian blind automation).
- You will define the test cases and develop programmes for the automated tests.
- When performing the tests, you will evaluate the test results or analyse any fault images occurring.
- Working with the development team, you will ensure that our customers receive high-quality software in our products and systems.
- You enjoy being involved in the ongoing improvement of existing tests, tools and processes.
- You will be qualified in the fields of communications technology, electronics, computer engineering or similar (polytechnic, college, university).
- You will have experience in programming (C # / .NET or equivalent.).
- Training as a Certified Tester in accordance with ISTQB is desirable.
- You are familiar with the topics of networking and automation technology.
- You are fluent in conversational English and will be confident using MS Office.
- You are committed, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a team.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 37.406,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.